Association of American Educators Partners with Eight Premiere Universities to Offer Discounted Degree Programs for Members
Alexandria, Virginia – The Association of American Educators (AAE), the nation’s largest national non-union teachers’ organization, is pleased to announce several new university partners that will offer AAE members discounted rates to pursue their Master’s degree. These new alliances will enable AAE member educators the opportunity to continue their education at reasonable prices.
Universities and colleges include:
- Ashford University – Ashford University provides relevant courses and degree programs; technology to keep teachers connected, a vibrant learning community, and cherished tradition. Ashford is able to tailor its offerings to meet unique objectives.
- California Baptist University – California Baptist University's online Master of Science in Education degree is designed to develop the skills of educators, enabling them to make leaps forward in their careers and shape the future of education.
- Dominican University – Dominican’s Master of Arts in Education with a concentration in Elementary Education, ESL or Reading degree programs, are designed to equip teachers with the latest skills.
- Drexel University – At Drexel University Online, teachers can now earn a top-ranked degree or certificate and receive special tuition rates when you enroll in one of Drexel’s distinguished online programs.
- University of St. Thomas – Named a Best National University by U.S. News & World Report, University of St. Thomas offers evidence-based best practices to positively impact pre-school, elementary, teen and young adult learners with ASD in both classroom and community settings.
- The University of Scranton – The next fulfilling phase of a career as an educator starts with a Master of Science degree. Increase responsibilities, esteem and compensation potential as a curriculum specialist, principal or in another leadership role with an MS in Curriculum and Instruction or MS in Educational Administration.
- Western New England – Western New England's online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed) program is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills with the goal of preparing you to be an educational leader of the future.
- Wilkes University – Choose from over a dozen programs in tracks like classroom technology, teaching strategies and educational leadership or make yourself more marketable with one of our add-on certificate programs.
At each of these universities, AAE members and their spouses can receive a 10% discount on tuition for a variety of graduate-level online courses. From special education teacher license in autism spectrum disorders to masters in science classes, these universities are offering the gamut of masters degree programs and certificates.
“We are delighted to offer educators these discounted programs for continued learning,” said AAE Executive Director Gary Beckner. “AAE empowers educators as professionals and we are committed to ensuring our member reach their full potential.”
Visit our website to join AAE and take advantage of these significant discounts. More information about these programs and how to enroll can be found at www.aaeteachers.org/index.php/tuition-discounts. Additionally, AAE staff is available to answer all of your questions.
The Association of American Educators (AAE) is the largest national, non-union, professional educator's organization, advancing the profession by offering a modern approach to teacher representation and educational advocacy, as well as promoting professionalism, collaboration and excellence without a partisan agenda. AAE members are forward-thinking professionals who are committed to student-centered reform efforts including school/teacher choice, accountability and technology. AAE has members in all 50 states and welcomes professionals from all education entities. Membership is $15 per month, which includes $2 million professional liability insurance, employment rights coverage, professional development resources as well as a host of other benefits. Visit aaeteachers.org for further information.